Mariah and Mason were M&M's this year. Mariah came up with the idea to be a pack of M&M's and we made Mason the red one. We went to the Boo Bash that morning and Mariah won in her category for the costume contest. She was so proud of her "reward", a plastic goblet filled with candy and trinkets. That night we went to Fun Fest at Crossroads Church. They had games and inflatables and gave out LOTS of candy. When we turned the corner and she saw all the inflatables she said, "that's what I was talkin' about that I wanted to do!!!" She got a heart painted on her cheek, had cotton candy and her bag was so full of candy she had to carry it with two hand at the bottom (I should have gotten a picture of that). Mason was content to sit with daddy, eat grahm crackers and watch all the people pass by and tell him how cute he was. I got to go around with Mariah to all the activities. We also visited Aunt Ruth, daddy at work, and Gi-Gi that day. What a fun day!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween '09
Mariah and Mason were M&M's this year. Mariah came up with the idea to be a pack of M&M's and we made Mason the red one. We went to the Boo Bash that morning and Mariah won in her category for the costume contest. She was so proud of her "reward", a plastic goblet filled with candy and trinkets. That night we went to Fun Fest at Crossroads Church. They had games and inflatables and gave out LOTS of candy. When we turned the corner and she saw all the inflatables she said, "that's what I was talkin' about that I wanted to do!!!" She got a heart painted on her cheek, had cotton candy and her bag was so full of candy she had to carry it with two hand at the bottom (I should have gotten a picture of that). Mason was content to sit with daddy, eat grahm crackers and watch all the people pass by and tell him how cute he was. I got to go around with Mariah to all the activities. We also visited Aunt Ruth, daddy at work, and Gi-Gi that day. What a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment