Saturday, August 22, 2009
Too big!
Look at this big boy!! Mason started crawling on his hands and knees the day he turned eight months old. Two days later he started pulling up. We got some of Mariah's old toys down from the attic and they both went crazy over them. I stood Mason up to the LeapFrog learning table the first time and he couldn't hit everything fast enough. Mariah use to play with the buttons on the side she was standing only, then move around the table to the other buttons. Mason is all over the thing! He reaches across and almost climbs ON it to get to all the buttons. Later I was in the kitchen and I looked over at him and he had crawled over to the table and pulled up all by himself! He was a little unsteady. I've since found out that just because he can pull up doesn't mean he can get down... until he just falls. But in the video he gets a little distracted and loses it. hehe He is OK and I'm sure that won't be the last time it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment