Monday, June 15, 2009

T-ball

T-ball was a blast this year! Mariah learned a lot. There were some trying times, but that is to be expected at this age. She played on the same team as Mallory (her friend across the street), Brayden and Cayden (the twins across the street next to Mallory). Some of my favorite shots were of Mariah and Mallory. This is a small collage of them. I'll post more pictures of Mariah and her Daddy later.
At the begining of the season she would get a little intimidated by the bigger kids all running after a ball. So she'd be content to just stand there and tell the other team when and where to run. hehe She said her favorite part was running the bases. And she loved when friends and family came to watch her play. They had some practices and then 10 games. Even after all those games she still loved t-ball and was ready to play more games. By the end of the year Mariah was hitting the ball when pitched, staying on the field by herself, and even running after balls the other team hit. I'm pretty sure she had just as much fun as I did.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. so cute, can't wait to see you guys. I like the action shot of the hug in the top middle.

    ReplyDelete